Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 EU Reg. 2016/679 and art. 13 Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003
Kama.Sport srl (from now on simply the " Owner " o “ Kama ”), owner of the website www.kama.sport (hereinafter the “ Site < / span> "), assigns the utmost commitment to the protection of the personal data of its Users: this document has therefore also been prepared for you, with the aim of clearly and comprehensively explaining the methods and purposes of processing your personal data by Kama, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “ GDPR ”) and Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (hereinafter " Privacy Code "), in your capacity as user of the website www.kama.sport.
This document includes:
- a general part, relating to the processing of personal data of users of the Site;
- Data Controller
The Data Controller of the personal data of users of the website www.kama.sport is Kama.Sport srl, CF / VAT number IT04387780168, with registered office in Sarnico (BG), Via Luigi Suardo n.18 / C, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative; e-mail: email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes and owns the personal data provided by you or collected during use
on your part of the functionality of the Site (hereinafter, the “
Personal Data ").
Specifically, the following may be processed: personal data (name, surname, address), contact details (telephone number, e-mail) and financial information (bank details and payment).
- Purpose of data processing
Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- allow navigation on the Site
- respond to all your requests regarding the services offered by the Data Controller
- fulfill contractual and pre-contractual obligations deriving from existing relationships with you
- receive newsletters, updates on the activity and commercial information from the Data Controller
- fulfill any obligations established by applicable laws, regulations or community legislation, as well as satisfy requests from the Authorities
- protect the rights of the Data Controller in the event of complaints from Users
- Legal basis of the processing and withdrawal of consent
As regards the purpose referred to in the previous Art. 3 lett. d), the provision of personal data is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the requested services. In accordance with art. 7 (3) GDPR, you still have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by sending a specific communication to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in Art. 1. In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment.
- Processing methods
Your personal data will be processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, by persons specifically appointed, both automatically and manually, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes and purposes for which they were collected. br> Specific security measures will be observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
In compliance with art. 4 GDPR, the data processing carried out by the Data Controller consists of any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction.
- Data retention times
- allow navigation on the Site: for the time strictly connected to navigation; subsequently, the data will be stored anonymously and aggregated, for statistical purposes on the use of the Site;
- respond to requests regarding the services that can be rendered by the Data Controller: for the time necessary to process the request and for the following 2 (two) years;
- fulfill the contractual and pre-contractual obligations deriving from existing relationships with you: for the mandatory retention period of the accounting documentation (Article 2220 of the Italian Civil Code), equal to 10 (ten) years;
- receive newsletters, updates on the activity and commercial information from the Data Controller: for the entire duration of the periodic communication service (newsletter) regarding the Data Controller's services or until your eventual cancellation request. The only data relating to your identification and proof of consent (.log file certifying the decision to consent to the processing) will be kept for the period deemed necessary for the purposes of the Data Controller's right of defense;
- fulfill any obligations established by applicable laws, regulations or community legislation, as well as is to satisfy requests from the Authorities: up to the expiry of the statute of limitations and forfeiture of the rights accrued towards the users of the Site, generally equal to 10 (ten) years;
- protect the rights of the Data Controller in the event of complaints from Users: until the limitation period and forfeiture of rights, equal to 10 (ten) years, have matured.
Once the storage terms indicated above have elapsed, personal data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, compatibly with the technical cancellation and backup procedures adopted by the Data Controller.
In cases of necessary or potential need to protect the rights of the Data Controller (also for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with the contract or the services requested), the Personal Data of the interested party will be kept for the time necessary for the protection of the law and will be processed for the aforementioned purpose. end of the execution of the requested service or the provision of a service strictly connected to it, will be canceled as soon as possible.
- Place of data processing
The data is stored (also in back up):
- on physical, computer and electronic media located at the headquarters of the Data Controller;
- hosted, by Aruba Business Srl, in the manner and location agreed with the latter, as external manager.
- Scope of communication and dissemination
Your personal data may be disclosed, where necessary, to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies), appointed as external data processors by the Data Controller for technical or organizational tasks, instrumental to the provision of the requested services. The list of external Managers and the processing methods entrusted to them, on behalf of the Data Controller, are constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Data Controller, at any time, upon request.
Access to data is also allowed for categories of persons in charge of the Data Controller involved in the organization of data processing and expressly authorized to carry it out (administrative staff, collaborators, system administrators). The updated list of data processors can always be requested from the Data Controller by writing to the email address: email@example.com.
Any further communication will take place only with your explicit consent.
- Rights of the interested party
Kama.Sport s.r.l. It guarantees you that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR at any time. In particular, with reference to your Personal Data and / or related to minors under your protection, you are always guaranteed to:
- to know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes Personal Data and to access it in full, also by obtaining a copy (art. 15 GDPR - right to access );
- rectify inaccurate Personal Data or integrate incomplete personal data (art. 16 GDPR - right of rectification span>);
- delete the Personal Data held by the Data Controller, if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (art. 17 GDPR - right to cancellation );
- ask the Data Controller to limit the processing to only some Personal Data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (art. 18 GDPR - right to limitation of treatment );
- request and receive all Personal Data, yours or those of minors subject to your protection, processed by the Owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request their transmission to another owner without hindrance (art. 20 GDPR - right to portability );
- object in whole or in part to the processing of Personal Data, including any processing carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research, where requested or consent has been given by you (art. 21 GDPR - right to object );
- object in whole or in part to the processing of Personal Data in automatic or semi-automatic mode, also possibly for profiling purposes (art. 22 GDPR - right to object to automated processing) .
Any reason for dissatisfaction or protest may in any case be reported by you to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data at the following address: Piazza Venezia n. 11, 00187 ROME, tel. 06.696771, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , website www.gpdp .it or www.garanteprivacy.it.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise the rights referred to in Art. 9 at any time, by sending a registered letter with return receipt or an e-mail (PEC or ordinary) to the addresses indicated in the previous Art. 1.
Cookies are small text files that can be stored on the user's computer by the website that the latter is exploring, to allow efficient navigation and to monitor its use (in particular, accesses and pages visited), and to in order to be able to make improvements in terms of operation, navigation and provision of any services.
Technical cookies and third-party cookies may be installed from the Site or its subdomains.
The user can manage, or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. However, this deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the Site.
- Cookies used by this Site
This site uses only technical cookies and more precisely:
- cookies relating to activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the service;
- third-party statistical cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form for the management of statistics in anonymous form, without user IP tracking (data not profiled at the IP level) and without sharing data with the third party.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically following access to the site.
No monitoring and / or profiling cookies are used for which the prior consent of the user is required.